Monday, July 07, 2008
O, sweet procrastination, you linger too long in the hallways of my mind.
Yes, strangely enough, that was an extremely cheesy attempt at being poetic - even though nothing rhymes. I can't wait to be done with my speech. Then I can stop fretting and being such a freak and be normal once again. Oh well, as normal as I could be.
The very sight of my outline fills me with... uh...sick? It sickens me, anyway. Let's not even go into my 'visual aid'. Even though they were filled with beautiful - albeit extremely thin and tiny- celebrities and models. I debated about putting up Bill Kaulitz's pic - God knows, he is 1.88m tall and weighs way less than me despite the fact in all the TH videos on Youtube he is always stuffing his face with junk food or fast food. Why, in the last TH channel video, the one in the airplane, his fingers never went anywhere else between the Skittles and his mouth. Well they did, once, when he licked a Skittle and threw it at poor, sleeping Georg. Gross, yes, but I guess that is what happens when you have too much sugar in your bloodstream - but I like him too much to do a mean thing like that. :D
IS modules pretty much suck. They make me really fill wth sick. Anyways, we didnt have IAC today. It was a waste of my time. They sent the message at TEN IN THE MORNING when our lesson was at 1pm!!! Get real, people. We never check our inboxes in the morning, only the day before. The whole class was like sitting in the hall outside the classroom like a bunch of druggies until one brave soul mustered the ....hmmm... physical strength to walk over to the door and look at a notice taped onto it. Our world came crashing down. Well, it didn't, but we were all totally bummed!
French was le bore again, nothing new. I totally want a new teacher next term. I don't know how I can stand such boredom for three more semesters. I will probably take up German as well (listening to Tokio Hotel, you can't help not picking up a bit. I can even say 'you sick buzz3rd' and 'sh*thouse' in German muahahaha). It's not like I have an active CCA to keep my schoolnights filled.. Anyways, we have two more lessons til we are done with French 101. Next week is revision, and after that we have our exam. I will ace it, of course. I knew I should've gone for the placement test and went on to 102. Muahahaha yes my head is ginormous...
Heigh-ho, heigh-ho, it's off to travaille I go.
i thought the world of you
9:08 PM